Part-time Marketing & PR Internship - NOW OPEN
At Kio, we source, commission, publish and distribute quality educational resources. These books reflect the cosmopolitan family, the modern classroom, and the African, South American and Asian diasporas and cultures. We need a creative digital marketing and PR intern to maintain and grow our digital presence, and to create content and campaigns that show the power and beauty of our books to a global, and globally-minded audience.
This is a part-time, unpaid internship working from home with weekly meetings. You’d be able to work flexibly, one or two days a week for two months. Expenses will be paid.
The Intern’s objectives are to:
- Help design our 2016 global marketing strategy
- Write and copyedit effective press releases
- Copywrite articles and posts
- Design marketing images
- Run the Kio Global social media presence
- Conduct an SEO review
- Track results using metrics
- Research and pursue PR leads
- Studying marketing, education, arts, humanities or media
- Interested in or already are making a big splash online
- Intrigued about the cultural, communications or education sectors
- A wordsmith with impeccable written and spoken English
- A traveller (in body or in mind)
- Confident working alone or in a team
- Good with Microsoft Word, e-mail and Excel
- Effective on the phone
If you love beautiful books, meaningful marketing and global audiences, we’d like to hear from you. Send your CV, two referees and covering letter to info [at] kioglobal [dot] com in order to receive more information and apply. Start date: ASAP.